Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Pet Ear & Eye Health Tips and other Pet Medication topics.
Good ears are important to your dog's health. Cleaning your pet's ears is simple - just follow the instructions below:
• Gently lift the ear flap upward and straighten the ear canal.
• Squirt an ear cleaning solution directly into your pet's ear and gently massage the base of the ear between your fingers for 30 seconds.
• Allow your dog to shake out any extra solution
• Use a soft cloth to remove excess wax and debris that has been loosened.
• Use an ear drying cream or powder to dry the canals.